CareGPS Health LLC provides a modular suite of Patient Centered Value-Based Care Coordination , Revenue Cycle Management and Aging In Place Services that can work together or independently.
Value-Based Care Coordination Services:
CareGPS Health LLC, provides the People, Process and Technology for Medicare’s new office-based preventative care programs for Physicians:
The Annual Wellness Visit
Chronic Care Management
Transitional Care Management
Just four of the automated, staffed programs in our innovative care model reducing hospitalizations, lowering costs and improving outcomes for older adults with chronic illnesses. All the while meeting the new MACRA Measures.
Revenue Cycle Management Services
We provide the PEOPLE, PROCESS and TECHNOLOGY that produces professional and cost-effective medical billing, revenue recovery and work-flow analysis solutions for Hospitals, Physicians, FQHC’s, Medical Practices, Laboratories, and all healthcare related services.
As the big banks have learned years ago, outsourcing your RCM and A/R to a company that provides experienced professionals, advanced technology and a sophisticated range of revenue cycle management capabilities focused on your cash flow, at a fraction of your cost, just makes good financial sense.
A/R Management-Credentialing-Claim Submission-Posting-Contract Variance-Patient Solutions.
You should be focused on the quality of care while letting CareGPS Health focus on improving the revenue cycle management and MACRA needs for your practice.
Managing Care for High and Rising Risk Need Beneficiaries
CAPTURING RISING RISK AS BOOMERS “AGE IN PLACE”
CareGPS Health Plus is your Chronic Care coordination team helping your patients to “Age In Place” with the latest healthcare technology and home modifications services. As healthcare moves to value based care, the patient’s home setting and physical environment can’t be ignored. We:
- Provide the People, Process, and Technology to place your patient panel into risk stratification categories based on claims, gaps in care, chronic, behavioral, cognitive and living conditions.
- Provide In- Home Assessments with accurate and thorough documentation of the patient’s home living and care situations.
- Effectively deliver care plans that provide value without adding overhead to the practice.
- Provide Home Repair and Modification Services making sure the home is a safe place to live and age.
- Facilitate home and community-based services to assist patients in attaining healthier and more independent lives within their kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
- Provide new intervention techniques such as a ramp to get in and out of the house, new grab bars and railings that help motivate patient engagement.
As we move to a value based healthcare system, CareGPS Health Plus will help coordinate the most appropriate supportive services at the right time, in the right setting and for the right reason, creating the outcomes that help patients maintain their independence safely at home.